My sweet friend Ann, married off her oldest son at the SLC Temple a week ago.
But, we still needed to have a party for them here, on the beach of course!
We had so much fun putting this all together!
Andrew and Victoria are awesome, sincere, they care and take care of each other--a key element that I have learned is critical to a good commitment.
And, being with them helped me believe a little more in love again, so that was a good thing.
Kristie and I put together the fun silver chinese to go boxes filled with homemade carmels, finished off with a ribbon and monogrammed thank you tag. Saturday morning, we set off early in search of flowers! Gig Harbor grows hydrangeas the size of dinner plates! We cut all the flowers (except the snap dragons which we got at the farmers market) in our friends gardens, making the total flower cost $45! I was really happy, and really excited how they all turned out. Thanks to Hillary for her encouragement and design wisdom! Here is how they started out....
Top view of the 10 centerpieces
This was my favorite....dahlias are so cute to me.
Two of these went on the buffet table. They stood about 3.5 feet high.
Camille, I'm so glad you took pictures! Your flower arranging looked to professional! I'll bet you had so much fun using your creative genius!
ReplyDeleteYou're a natural with decorating/throwing a party. The flowers look awesome! Way to go.
ReplyDeleteUm, so I'm pretty sure we now have a wedding planner in the family! Go Camille! That shindig looks AWESOME! Your so good.
ReplyDelete