Holland is six.
Really?
I asked her who gave her permission to grow up so soon?
As tradition goes,
she knew exactly what she wanted her party to be.
I want a crab party mom. A crab cake and
I want to play pin the pincher on the crab and
do the limbo into the pool.
Ok.
So that is what we did.


oh my gosh--what an incredible party. i just want to die over that darling cake!! i think i want a crab cake for my next birthday too. sooo cute. and i love that Holland wore her cute red sweater dress--she looked so happy.
ReplyDeletethe picture of you two is priceless!!!
I'm so happy that Ashley took pictures so that I feel just a little bit part of her party!! She is one lucky little girl to have you as her mother! Happy, happy birthday to you, Holland! Grandpa Doug and I love you very much.
ReplyDeleteOh I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Looks like you put on another fabulous party Camille. You look great... and Holland looks like she had a really good day.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we got to be there for Hollands birthday. Camille, you always are so thoughtful to everyone, but especially your little girl who will always have that great memory of the red crab at her birthday.
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love how many uses you get out of a mason jar? And the hot dog, that was hilarious! You are so creative. I don't have a creative bone in my body so when Sam gets older you have to help me plan parties for him. You both look beautiful!!! Happy Birthday Little Holland!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is one lucky little girl, Camille! We miss you!
ReplyDelete