14 October 2010

Mom's Night






I was so proud to watch Holland
do her work at
Mom's Night

She was excited to show me each
of the work stations
and with each one
she wanted to
"do a challenge"

Each work station
encourages
organization
leadership
independence
patterns
texture
function

It is always a good feeling
for me
to see how happy and confident
she is when I pick her up

She is learning so much
and I am so proud to be her Mom!

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO! Go Holland--she is one, smart little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holland is darling! I can't believe the first picture--that is exactly the way I sat when I was her age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh, I used to sit like that in front of the TV all the time and everyone would give me a hard time! I can't believe how red her hair is, it's the same exact color of Heathers before she started dying it. Hopefully Holland will appreciate the beauty of her hair color and never change it, I would die for that color of hair!! So glad you had a fun time at Mom's night, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun for the two of you! Holland is growing up so fast! I agree - her hair is so beautiful. And she is so smart. Abby would give anything to have red hair so she could be Ariel for Halloween. Instead we're going with a blonde princess - Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete