The post begins with hiking shoes
Holland selected
and wore
while we climbed the red rocks
yes, climbed.
She said they worked great
and looked even better
And then there are some lovely ones of
Moi.
Yes, Camille camps.
Just not very beautifully.
But somehow I didn't care.
Tom and Hill skipped me out of work early
on Friday
and drove us to Moab
We love that they included us.
And forced me to climb to Delicate Arch.
It was amazing.
And when we got to the top
Holland (who climbed the whole 3 miles without help)
stomped her foot, and insisted we go back down.
I think you can see her willingness to document it in our picture.
But she sure looked good going down!
What a fuuuuun trip! Looks like you had a blast. All that red rock and sand looks like a different world. I'm surrounded in a green, green, green. I would love visit that world every now and then!
ReplyDeleteTom has been saying for years that I need to go to Moab. Now, after you (and Michele) have experienced the beautiful scenery, I will definitely have to go. That was so thoughtful of Tom and Hillary to invite you and Holland!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming along with us and keeping my kids fed with snacks on the drive! Glad you liked Moab!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap. Camille is SMILING while CAMPING. Wish I could have been there!
ReplyDelete