05 July 2010

A few things I want to remember

The Fourth of July holiday has been romantic to me
Romance is a demonstration of Love
So I am reminded of the things I have loved these past few days
and want to remember them

First, sitting with 11 beautiful, wonderful girls, and one perfect
5 week old baby chatting and passing popcorn through 6 hours
of the Edward diaries.  WE are the faithful.
I love these girls and am so so so grateful for them.

Next, going to my first Asian Bath House.
I really almost cried halfway through
mostly because I was being taken care of
and cared for and I forgot what that was.
There is love there too, because it reminded me of giving your
little one a bath and scrubbing behind their ears, between their toes.
That is a tender demonstration of love.

And then, watching fireworks in an almost night sky, while you
float in a very heated pool
and sing and dance to forever in blue jeans, babe.
And looking around at all the friends
who have adopted you and your little one as family.
And love you.

So that is why
The Fourth of July is indeed the most Romantic of all Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment